What is Your Opinion of Mega Thrive?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of it is also simple resumption of good culture.

When the MSU fertilizers hit the scene, many reported it to be "miraculous", causing their plants to explode into growth.

In my discussions with many folks, I learned that many of them had gotten pretty blase in their culture, read something new that sounded good, so their interest was piqued, they started paying more attention to their plants again, and Lo! and Behold!....

I think there was some of that with K-Lite, too, but far less so, as the focus has been right here among us, rather than a broadly disseminated population of magazine readers.

Ray- true. I tried a few brands including MSU. I have not seen any difference at all in my results. It seems plants "eat" whatever you feed them. lol

...I think there was some of that with K-Lite, too, but far less so, as the focus has been right here among us, rather than a broadly disseminated population of magazine readers.

It is getting around, though. Several members of my OS are using it, and they are not members of this forum.

Latest posts

Back