Website Additions/ Flask Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Now that we've settled in the new location, it's become obvious that we don't have the room to grow out all the flasks we ordered when we were still with Hausermann's. As a result, the flasks previously listed on the website plus the new flasks listed just this morning have been reduced to $ 75 plus s/h. In most cases, there are only two or three flasks of each item, so not a large supply. Also added a few more high potential Paph. and Phrag. seedlings.

Thanks,

I received a flask of seedlings from Tom on Fri (Feb 17th). There were many seedlings (more than what I usually get from other vendors for a typical flask) plus most of them were big! All of them were healthy. Absolutely thrilled with the purchase. I plan to buy another flask!

Thanks for the feedback, Leo; I know complex Paph. flasks are very popular on the west coast. We'll also be bringing a group of flasks to the Cincinnati show in March, including some high potential Paph. venustum sibs (both darkly colored and album varieties) and compots of Paph. delenatii album, rothschildianum (including our first sib made with the 'Fox Valley' AM/AOS clone) and Wossner Perle.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back