• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: experience with Water orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

michi

Hello,

i search for experience from you with water orchids?
i dont find any threads about them.

how are the quality and are all lants are labeld correct?

I have met them only once in Switzerland quite long ago (about 6 or 7 years ago), and the quality of the plants was good. At that time they brought mainly Cattleya hybrids. After that, they were supposed to come to Switzerland to other shows, and for some reason they never showed up at the shows.

kavanaru for me your last sentence mean that something was not right with the plants

is that the meaning or is it my bad englisch?

no, no, the plants were good when they were at the first show (only Cattleya hybrids). They just did not come to the following shows, even though they were registered and had taken pre-orders.

I know them very well.They are very nice peoples.Hope Sun and Howard.I worked with them for many years.As Kavanaru said,is sometime that they are doing nearly no orchids shows.This because Hope had 2 babys in the last years and so too busy to do all orchids shows.They were registered to do the show in Iverdon in switzerland but due to the iceland Vulcano,all flights were cancelled.
They have good plants and always right name.Also flasks are ok,but are from Hung-sheng,so,as you can read in other threads,sometimes are misslabeled...but in my experience(I use to pickup all leftovers from shows),the percentage of misslabelled one is veeery low.

That's a decent recommendation. Try to contact them for their paph plant list and preorder. If you get that list we would appreciate it if you share with us, thanks. :D

Latest posts

Back