• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Aerangis punctata

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried Andy's Orchids? I grew this little beauty for quite a while.
Then it bloomed. Then it died. I know several people who have had the
same experience. I hope you do better.

Got my plant from Parkside awhile back.I traded it away already,but you are in Canada so I couldn't send it to you if I still had it.

There are a number of American vendors with this. Andy's orchids has some smaller seedlings and Katai Phrao had some bigger ones today in California. Andy at Phuphaman orchids also has it for export but I would be concerned about the length in shipping. I know many US dealers no longer want to ship to Canada, but I would try to preorder it at your next show.

There were two amazing ones in flower at the STOS auction two weekends ago. They came from an American vendor and went for higher bids than I was willing to make! Could find vendor name...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If you are coming to WOS next year, I will have some available. I have flowering size plants and will also have flasks available (both 20 and 5 plants per flask)

There are a number of American vendors with this. Andy's orchids has some smaller seedlings and Katai Phrao had some bigger ones today in California. Andy at Phuphaman orchids also has it for export but I would be concerned about the length in shipping. I know many US dealers no longer want to ship to Canada, but I would try to preorder it at your next show.

Thanks once again @ Chicago Chad
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...11.58927.100001628752876&type=3&theater:wink:

Latest posts

Back