• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

vendors able to export plants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngslipper

Reaction score
Hi all. Anyone know of a vendor able to import plants to sosouth africa. Im looking for phrag besseae, fischeri, andreettae, kovachii. It would be best if they stock them all at once.

I recall that there is a slippertalk member in Africa with a nursery (I think he grows phrags), I could not remember his name now, maybe someone in the forum remember this person's name and could provide you contact info

I know about ecuagenera. Do any of you know if peruflora could ship to other countries? They have some?

I have found a vendor right here in south africa selling fischeri and besseae. Still not cheap but I expect
that I will be paying that to import as well. $40 for besseae and $140 fischeri

Check this forum for people in africa, polyantha said contact trithor, I would definately do that, he has some of the best roth hybrids I have ever seen anywhere

Try Glen from pipingrockorchids.com he has all of those plants. His andreettae are way better than the runts you'll get from Peruflora. But get the kovachii from Peruflora. Cheaper and way bigger plants.

Latest posts

Back