• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Paphs For Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
These are various paphs I'm selling to make some space. They are all growing in 3-inch pots. Most came from Orchid Inn.

$50 + $15 shipping by check or PayPal

Listed from left to right top row.
Paph. delenatii ('Pink Doll' x 'Pink Elephant')
Paph. (bellatulum x Sierra Lace) x bellatulum 'Red Moon'
Paph. (Memoria Larry Heuer x emersonii) 'Gigantic' x Norito Hasegawa 'Vista Del Monte' Am/Aos
Paph Memoria Larry Heuer 'Green Hornet' x bellatulum 'Red on Red'

Listed from left to right bottom row.
Paph. Matrix
Paph. Armeni-white 'Sure a 4N' x emersonii 'White Dove'
Paph. Magic Lantern x Memoria Larry Heuer

IMG_1201.JPG

:rollhappy: who are you tryin' to fool? We know you better!
PS. It was a good buy!

Yes, I even have some of these already but... :p
I have to save a little money because I'm going to Kissimee, FLa. area for the paintball World Cup in a few weeks and want to stop by A World of Orchids G/H to pick up some plants.

Yes, I even have some of these already but... :p
I have to save a little money because I'm going to Kissimee, FLa. area for the paintball World Cup in a few weeks and want to stop by A World of Orchids G/H to pick up some plants.

and you'll have to buy another sofa so you'll have a place to put all the new plant purchases! :poke:

Anyone know NYEric's mailing address? If so, please PM it to me. Haven't heard back from him yet and trying to get the address label made before the postman arrives!

Well. I rec'd the plants yesterday and potted them up and took photos of them, plus some stuff in bud/bloom, to post. Unfortunately I cant find the f'in USB cable now! Anybody got a recipe for cat stew?! :mad:

Latest posts

Back