Vandofinetia White Crane - Cool Neofinetia hybrid!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

neo-guy

This is a pretty large hybrid for a Neofinetia hybrid. It is a primary cross with Vanda (Euanthe) sanderiana alba.

It is white with a pink lip! I was hoping to see some of the green come through from the V. sanderiana alba parent, but it looks like the Neo parent is so dominant!

Enjoy!
Pete

3804568099_3846877662_b.jpg

whole plant:
3804569611_4960e9f17a_b.jpg

Beautiful flowers, Pete -- I love the soft pink.
But for some reason, the photo of the whole plant doesn't load all the way for me.

From what I have read the Neo parentage is always dominant. On the upside, you now have a cool tolerant Vanda hybrid. Maybe with some 2nd and 3rd generation breeding one can breed a Vanda-like plant/flower which is still cool tolerant.

This one sure is cute.

Beautiful flowers, Pete -- I love the soft pink.
But for some reason, the photo of the whole plant doesn't load all the way for me.

nice flowers and pictures. dot, if you have dialup (like I do) if your connection is kind of slow and the picture large, your browser may 'timeout' the picture download so that some of it doesn't show. that happens for me when I am uploading a lot of pictures to a thread and when trying to view some of them never finish loading. if you don't have dialup, then, well, nevermind!

nice flowers and pictures. dot, if you have dialup (like I do) if your connection is kind of slow and the picture large, your browser may 'timeout' the picture download so that some of it doesn't show. that happens for me when I am uploading a lot of pictures to a thread and when trying to view some of them never finish loading. if you don't have dialup, then, well, nevermind!
I don't have dialup -- it's cable. I've never had this problem before. I've been to this thread at least 4 times, and the picture always loads to one point, then the rest of the picture is gray. I've tried re-loading the page, and with the ? at the end of the URL which forces a reload without the cache, but it's always the same. Weird!

OK, I just tried something new: I clicked on the picture and had my browser open just the photo on a new page. Same thing. But when I clicked on "reload" -- the whole picture came in.

Yay! Now I see the plant. And of course, now I want one!!!

Latest posts

Back