update on Phrag. Nicholle Tower and Olaf Gruss

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicholle Tower is simply awesome - I enjoy seeing this plant every time you post a photo. So, please, keep making photographs as long as it flowers! To bad Phrags don't grow keikis!:rollhappy:

How beautiful are they both.
I can feel my phrag collection growing!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

How can I get awards?? Don't forget I'm in the UK so the betting is that here it's virtualy impossible

Ed

As you've in the UK you couldn't pM me with where you got it could you? It's one of the few slipper orchid photos my wife actually likes rather than just tolerates!

How can I get awards?? Don't forget I'm in the UK so the betting is that here it's virtualy impossible

Ed

That is a stunningly beautufil Phrag, Ed. Congrats on blooming it so well!

BTW; How are we supposed to know that you are in the UK? You don't show your location in the upper right corner of your posts. You don't even have it listed in your public profile. It REALLY helps when people provide at least a general idea of where in the world they are located. Would you mind updating your profile so that your location shows in your posts....that would be nice. Thanks.

The indication that he has this plant in bloom is an indication. It has not been made by any hybridizers in North or South America long enough ago to be in bloom as far as i know.

Latest posts

Back