Two of my oldest paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

trotjanare.jpg

Rasing Jack and maudiae

WOW!!!! Gorgoeous plants and nice show!!! You have made them grow like crazy...:D Well done!!!!

Your plants are well grown, you did a very good job!! Especially P. Maudia can be sometimes a bit touchy.
But what about the toilet paper in the first photo?? Does it have a special meaning :D :D

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Last edited:
But what about the toilet paper in the first photo?? Does it have a special meaning :D :D

Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Just in case someone makes in their pants when they see this fantastic plant hahaha :rollhappy:

Lovely plants. They look very happy. Looks like you're growing in spag?

No, the Maudiae is in lava rock with some spag on top, and the Raising Jack in a bark mix, also with some spag on top.

I have tried most things with these two plants and the grow well whatever you put them in :)

I don't think it's Raising Jack. It is probably Raisin Jack...you know raisin as in eating kind.............nice job but I would remove the tee tee paper the next time!

Beautiful plants! The heck with the toilet paper, I'll take the wine...:rollhappy:
Seriously though, NICE plants! :)

It looks like the jack is two mature growths and maudiae is three. How old are the plants?

I think I have had them for about 3-4 years, but they were mature when I bought them.

Latest posts

Back