Two more paphs. blooming today.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First is Paph. Knight's Honor 'Snowflakes'. This was originally in the collection of Aquacorps. The plant originated at the Orchid Zone and was a select plant. This I determined by the tag that is preprinted at the Orchid Zone that says select. The blooming growth has a leaf span of 12 inches. It also has another growth that is about the same size. That growth is previously bloomed but not under my care. There is also a small start and a 7 inch growth. The natural spread on the flower is 9.5 c.m.

902PaphKnightsHonorSnowflakes.jpg

Next is a Kevin Porter that I picked up from Parkside maybe 2 years ago as a 4 inch seedling. This is a primary cross between bellatulum and micranthum. It is a single growth seedling with a leaf span of 7 1/2 inches. The stem is about 4 inches tall. The flower looks hugh to me on this plant. The natural spread of the flower is 8 c.m. Flower has some cupping to it and the pouch has that sort of dimple in it, which I assume will not be there on the next flowering. Color seem strong compared to the only other one I have flowered.

1087TrianglePaphKevinPorter.jpg

I thought a visual might help, as far as flower size to plant ratio.

1087trianglePaphKevinPorter1.jpg

Hope you enjoy my little treasures.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back