Tokyo Orchid Dome - A few photos.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did buy it along with another one almost as good. Sibbed them in my hotel room. So we will see.
Given my investment, I am eager to sell divisions when the arise.
JC

Great photos! Thanks for posting!

I want that armeniacum so bad!!!! So, John C, when do you think you'll have selfings available? :)

I did buy it along with another one almost as good. Sibbed them in my hotel room. So we will see.
Given my investment, I am eager to sell divisions when the arise.
JC

Excellent! 'Glad to know that you sibbed this clone with another good clone. 'Hope you get lots of good seed to sow! After the computer upgrades, I'd better start my armeniacum division savings fund! :)

But they are of exceptional quality and potential

I see that they are good but not sure about the price. lol
Some on the lower shelve look amazing.

The micranthum album is over 2,000 usd!!!
It's not even in bloom it looks like, so the quality is not known.
But then I guess it is dividion of a plant whose flower is shown in the picture.
Then it makes a little more sense.

I can only imagine! If i recall 'Bion' is one of the older clones. I seem to remember a pic of it but the only pic i could find on the net is this pic of Bion x Charles E....this is old school but still very nice in my eyes.

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~PAPHIO-IN-OKINAWA/BiosPaph22006.htm

Here you go Justin. The petals look dark in this clone.

Brad - did Machan discuss any future direction with this breeding? It all looks pretty exciting.

Thanks for the pic...very nice. Exciting stuff...just when you think it couldnt get any better

Thanks for the pic...very nice. Exciting stuff...just when you think it couldnt get any better

I personally would prefer distinct dark thick stripes that run all the way to the petal base. After that solid petals would be preferable to non distinct dark striping.

Latest posts

Back