The Marine Addiction Spreads...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon in SW Ohio

Reefer, the legal kind
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking some pics of my "new" 29g Saltwater fish tank thanks to a snow day off work.

It currently houses a Yellow Tail Blue Damselfish, a Flame Angelfish, and a Royal Gramma. The Gramma hasn't figured out my connection to the food yet, so he spends most of his time hiding in the rocks.

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4794.jpg

Yup, live rock that's been curing for about 2 years in what was my propagation tank. Other than that I'm using a Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer and doing 20% weekly water changes. I went bare bottom on this tank and that really seems to help keep detritus down.

Nice! The angel is a ham! Brings back memories, I had 2 - 70g. tanks. One of my favorites was a clown trigger, they have such personalities!

Oh yes, the marine addiction is spreading! Aquarium guy was out to my house today and 150 (or possibly 180) gallon reef tank is in the works! The funny thing is that he stayed for 3 hours, hanging out in my orchid room talking about orchids and poison dart frogs!

Latest posts

Back