The crazies continue !!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
My problem with flowering deformed Paphs this year continues. This plant has flowered for many years without a fault, not this year.
Sorry about the focus, I must have used Erics old camera.

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

Last edited:
geepers, Roy, what have u added to the air this year?

seriously though, was it that heat earlier in the year?

geepers, Roy, what have u added to the air this year?

seriously though, was it that heat earlier in the year?

Tim, I have a strong belief that the heat had a bearing on it. I've done nothing different to what I always have. With what has happened this year with the wifes health and hospital dramas and these crazy flowers, I'm cancelling the rest of the year and going into next, it has to be better.

Rick, when it flowers properly its a wonderful flower. The problem is that its heavy in Paeony 'Regency' parentage and the spike is always on the short side which isn't great for judging. Not too much smoke this year locally, just 45c for a number of days with 30c+ over nite and 5% or less humidity outside. The house seemed to be fine but I think the weather took its toll on everything.

It looks like when it flowers properly, it's lovely! Just look at it from a distance & enjoy the color this time! ;)

Back