Stone Lovely

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trithor

Chico (..... the clown)
Reaction score
My first Sonelovely x spicerianim (26 months out of flask and first flowering. Incredibly it has made 3 growths, and all three are about to flower) Pictured here with my best spicerianum 'Shrek' on the right.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Sorry about that, when I previewed the post the picture was too big, and in my editing and copy/paste stumble I deleted part of the name.
It is supposed to read Stonelovely x spicerianum (Shrek was the daddy), hence his inclusion in the picture with his first child.:eek:
(I did try and correct the post title, but couldnt figure out how to do that)

Wow, what a wonderfull spicerianum!
:clap: and great culture too - 26 month out of flask :clap:

oh wow, have I created confusion/ Sorry, I will stop with my family group photos and try and be more accurate with my posts in the future. :eek:

oh wow, have I created confusion/ Sorry, I will stop with my family group photos and try and be more accurate with my posts in the future. :eek:

Oh no! Maybe my answer was confusing! I really like the spicerianum in your pic more than the hybrid, but I'm amazed about the fast growing of your seedlings!

I personally prefer these kind of family group photos!

Back