St Swithin in full bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Taiwanese nursery will make it and make it the 24,000th cross named after their nursery before I can register it.

that sure turned out nice, good form and nice clean striping on the dorsal.

If the dorsal does get bigger on the next blooming this will be outstanding

Like I said earlier great looking SS but isn't there another bud to open? Its not in full bloom then is it?
I would prefer CHD back crossed onto sanderianum to get really crazy loooong petals. That SS x giga is not my cup-of-tea, too incomplete to me.

Like I said earlier great looking SS but isn't there another bud to open? Its not in full bloom then is it?
I would prefer CHD back crossed onto sanderianum to get really crazy loooong petals. That SS x giga is not my cup-of-tea, too incomplete to me.
...am I gonna have trouble from you now? LOL :rollhappy:
You're right, though. SS x gig is kinda wonky. I want something with petals more like a big spring.

Did these come from parkside?
The SS did.

A beautiful SS, well spaced and presented blooms, held clear of the foliage. Strong color, attractive petal stance and good shape. An altogether attractive and superior package.

You got it from kearsten, I got a few really really good plants from her, I like her, I hope her husband is ok. did you get anything else? They were selling off all their specimin size plants. Congrats on growing yur ss it's a good one

Took them to my friend Sanjay's house, so here are those "real" pics.
DSC_4644.jpg

DSC_4635.jpg

Latest posts

Back