Spanish P. helenae #1

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I always try to adjust the colour of my PICS in order to show the real appearance of the flower. Maybe the colour is not exactly the same, but it´s veeeeeery close to reality (specially in the first photograph).

I wasn't questioning your photography -- I was observing that the color on this clone is amazing -- I was comparing it with my helenae which is pale by comparison. And being a little jealous. OK, more than a little jealous...

I wasn't questioning your photography -- I was observing that the color on this clone is amazing -- I was comparing it with my helenae which is pale by comparison. And being a little jealous. OK, more than a little jealous...

Ohh I know it Dot! I didn´t want to sound rude!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I was only trying to explain how I choose the PICS I use then in ST. Some flowers are easier than others but I try to share with you only the "realistic photos" I take from my plants.

I apologize If you thought that it was a criticism for your comment. Since english is not my language, maybe I didn´t choose the best words to explain what I wanted to say. :(

Your English is fine, Alberto. Sometimes I am critical -- it's the photography teacher in me. But that wasn't my intent this time, so I'm glad you didn't take it that way. And you didn't sound rude.

Back