Some primary hybrids...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! You are showing off man. When will you be free for doing me a favor on helping me to photo my paphs? :). Your photos are exceptional.

Hey! You are showing off man. When will you be free for doing me a favor on helping me to photo my paphs? :). Your photos are exceptional.
I was so ill that I had decided to go after my overnight camp. I shall be going to revisit probably this Saturday afternoon.

the multis are great!
Wow. Some very nice hybrids there. I love Roth hybrids.
Beautiful collection !
Envoyé de mon Nexus 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
All are very nice. I especially like the Fanaticum and the Addicted Philip. Mike
Fanaticum and that complex are sooooo sweet. Very nice flowers.

Thank you all for your generous praises. :clap:

Sweet! That actually looks like a true Johanna Burkhardt too. Rare to see if it is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sweet! That actually looks like a true Johanna Burkhardt too. Rare to see if it is.

Indeed. Quite rare these days when anitum has replaced adductum in the breeding programmes. This division is one of the elders when adductum was still the famous pollen parent.

Yes indeed, hang onto that baby. I won't mind having a division of that someday.
I have some adductum v. adductum and with any luck grow them up to blooming someday. Doubt I would remake the though.

Yes indeed, hang onto that baby. I won't mind having a division of that someday.
I have some adductum v. adductum and with any luck grow them up to blooming someday. Doubt I would remake the though.

I think you should! There aren't many good forms of this hybrid. There are potentials to make one good :rollhappy:

Here's a really good one I captured from the net last year. It's next to its cousin
J.%20Burkhart%20amp%20W.%20Black%20Wings_zpsismjlcs2.jpg

Latest posts

Back