Some pictures of my Paph. villosum collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know there were so many variations.[/QUOT
This species has many variations. It took my cousin about 10 years to collect all of them then I just took divisions of his collection (peace of cake to have a nice collection) :))
Do you know the var album type of Germany? That one originally came from my cousin collection.

WOW! All of them are really lovely, but that red one
stands out. I didn't know there were that many variations
either. I need to make a side trip to DeLat the next time
I visit my friend in Kuching.

Whats your current temps there night and day? And rainfall? You do have a nice villosum collection!!

WOW! All of them are really lovely, but that red one
stands out. I didn't know there were that many variations
either. I need to make a side trip to DeLat the next time
I visit my friend in Kuching.

You are so welcome to visit Angela. I have a plan to visit Vietnam next summer and I will be there from Jun to the end of August.

Wow! There are a couple that I have never seen. The red is nice, and of course the album. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Eric,
I wish that I could bring my Paph collection to the US. It would be a lot of nice plants to grow.

I have been invited to VN by a couple of Paph enthusiasts, maybe one day...:)

Yes, there are many Paph. growers in North Vietnam, Dalat does not have many Paph. growers, but Paph. growers in Dalat always have big collections with numbered of rare form that they just keep them in their collections without any trades. My cousin name is Hoanh Le, If you went to Vietnam and asked orchid growers about his name many people would know him.
anyway, you are so welcome to visit my garden out there anytime.
:)

I love to see all the variation! Thanks a lot for posting your pictures here!

Latest posts

Back