Some flowers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Some pics of blooming plants of my gh:

Cattleya aclandiae: this is the easiest bloomer within my acl., unfortunately the lip reflexes after a few days!

Cattleya Green Emerald 'Orchid Queen'

Cattleya maxima, spent some months outside, made lovely roots, but only 2 lonely flowers:

Coelogyne celebensis ex Sulawesi has become a good bloomer since I gave it more light and water:

Coelogyne speciosa

Pleurothallis flexuosa, second blooming this year for this tiny one (,5 cm)

(yes, bad positioning of my 'white-balance'!)

Vanda tricolor suavis:

=> http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18952&highlight=vanda+tricolor&page=2

I divided my large plant in early summer, that the plant(s) spent outside. The larger part spiked and bloomed in august, and put a new spike in Sept. Here it is back in the gh (with another young spike coming up):

Hope you liike a bit :) !! Jean

Fantastic flowers!!!!

The Pleurothallis is a Stelis sp. Someone must be mislabelling the plants. Dot had the same problem... Do you have a whole plant photo?

...The Pleurothallis is a Stelis sp. Someone must be mislabelling the plants. ..?

You are surely right for the Pl. => Stelis, but I got it from Ecuagenera labelled : Pleurothallis flexuosa ! :eek: !

here a plant pic:

I am just hoping that the Catt. dowiana about to open 3 buds is a dowiana :drool:!! Jean

It is a mini plant!!! cool!!! :D:D I do not know about the species though, there are many Stelis species and there should be some searching done in various databases... Maybe you could contact Equagenera with a photo to ask?

That aclandiae rocks even with the lip reflexed. Such great colours. :drool:

I would love to hang around your place for a while!
I am really growing fond of those spotted cattleyas so keep em coming!

Latest posts

Back