Quantcast

Some late summer blooms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

merc

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some recent/current blooms. I wasn't expecting to spend so much time indoors this summer, but pandemic + the entire west coast being on fire changed all that. Orchids make holing up at home tolerable.;) You guys always post such well composed, pro-photographer shots. Please forgive my crappy impromptu iPhone pics.

Paph Lynleigh Koopowitz + Paph Vanda Pearman (Aug)

Paph Wossner Ministar w/ Lynleigh Koopowitz + Cam's Cloud + Mint Chocolate in the background. (Sept)

Paph concolor var striatum (Sept)

Paph Tyke working on joining the bloom party. (Sept)

I also have a Doll's Kobold and Greyi in-bud and venustum and druryii in-spike.

Fan Tan Fannie

Reaction score
Very nice collection you have!! Beautiful flowers!

I noticed you have square shaped pot instead of round pots. You like the square ones better?

merc

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice collection you have!! Beautiful flowers!

I noticed you have square shaped pot instead of round pots. You like the square ones better?
Thank you! I use the Rand air cone pots for a couple reasons, but mainly because I have limited space and the squares fit nicely and neatly all together.

Guldal

Reaction score
Nice flowers... you seem to get the most out of the limited space! And that Wössner Ministar is a cutie, indeed!

merc

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Paph Tyke wide open this morning!

The Paph Mint Chocolate is actually all sorts of beat-up and wonky. Luckily, I have another bud in the queue.

I really like the bloom on the Paph Cam's Cloud because of the mostly white petals and heavier coloration of the pouch.

Latest posts