SOF "mystery" paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, just wanted to say thank you about chiming in with the info. :) I'm going to take it to Parkside's orchidfest this weekend and see what people have to say. Eric, I just got the plant this spring at GYNOS from Andy's, how do you figure it made it through the 90's and now? I guess I should send another email to Andy's and ask them where they got it.

Ty,
But do not leave the plant in the car when you are shopping(sounds like a baby isn't it). And don't forget it at the show either.
I did the same thing once, and the cattleya I brought with me for information turning black from the heat in less than 15 minute, when I returned to the car to bring it in for question.:sob:

Thanks Heather - I've heard both sides of it, as you can imagine! I'd like to think that I'm a 'big girl', I can form my own opinion, make my own judgements & doesn't that just boil down to 'freedom'! I didn't change my screen name/ID, why should I, so I knew it would come out eventually. Who knows, I might end up getting the boot & that's OK, if Peter needs to make that decision, let him, that's his right. Actions create reactions, so obviously, here we are!

Eric M. Your post were probably deleted because you gave the people over there wedgies!
Heather, I would like to make a donation to the forum, I will mail to you.

Ty,
But do not leave the plant in the car when you are shopping(sounds like a baby isn't it). And don't forget it at the show either.
I did the same thing once, and the cattleya I brought with me for information turning black from the heat in less than 15 minute, when I returned to the car to bring it in for question.:sob:

Note to self....

Latest posts

Back