So exiting! I am getting my heated greenhouse, I have just dug the trenches, I hope it is going to be worth the effort.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Wuh oh, you're in deep trouble now. The urge to fill a new greenhouse to the brim is
overwhelming and eats money for breakfast.

Karp60

Reaction score
you will always wonder why you didn’t make it bigger
Well it is expandable….you just buy a new module and add it on. But I do not want to be a slave to my hobby, everything in moderation. If I can accomodate 200 paphs, I will be happy.

KateL

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Exciting! What size? What is your natural temperature range and what is your “plan”?

Karp60

Reaction score
Exciting! What size? What is your natural temperature range and what is your “plan”?
The size is quite modest 3x4 metres and 2.4 m at the peak. We are 38 degrees south equivalent to NCarolina, Arkansas or Tunisia on northern Hemisphere. Winters about 7-8 deg celsius summer up to 38 - 40 celsius. The plan is to grow tropical varieties.

Karp60

Reaction score
MODERATION??

More
Orchids
Done
Exactly
Right
Another
Type
Interesting
Organize
Neatly

there is always room for a few more
Well I am saying there are “ add on modules” available, on the top of that, we have 22 ponies, 7 dogs and 8 chickens, 5 ewes…..

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Now I'd like pony pictures and dog pictures. My niece has sheep...very LOUD sheep! Wednesday is shearing day.

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I was there or you here. My four dogs are getting old and a pup might wake them
up a bit.

Latest posts