So exiting! I am getting my heated greenhouse, I have just dug the trenches, I hope it is going to be worth the effort.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you will always wonder why you didn’t make it bigger
Well it is expandable….you just buy a new module and add it on. But I do not want to be a slave to my hobby, everything in moderation. If I can accomodate 200 paphs, I will be happy.

Well it is expandable….you just buy a new module and add it on. But I do not want to be a slave to my hobby, everything in moderation. If I can accomodate 200 paphs, I will be happy.
"everything in moderation"? If you are a member of this forum, that horse has already left the barn. Mike

Exciting! What size? What is your natural temperature range and what is your “plan”?
The size is quite modest 3x4 metres and 2.4 m at the peak. We are 38 degrees south equivalent to NCarolina, Arkansas or Tunisia on northern Hemisphere. Winters about 7-8 deg celsius summer up to 38 - 40 celsius. The plan is to grow tropical varieties.

MODERATION??

More
Orchids
Done
Exactly
Right
Another
Type
Interesting
Organize
Neatly

there is always room for a few more
Well I am saying there are “ add on modules” available, on the top of that, we have 22 ponies, 7 dogs and 8 chickens, 5 ewes…..

Latest posts

Back