Small Collection of Paph n Phrag

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same pic

P1050391.jpg

I have seen similar flowers to this longifolium labeled as longifolium var roezlii. The narrower foliage goes with where I have seen that name used. Nice growing, and you will find as the plant matures and becomes a larger specimen, Phrag longifolium and all its horticultural and taxonomic varieties can have very long lived flower stems, capable of producing many flowers, usually one at a time, over many months, sometimes years. Your plant looks to be nicely grown, well done.

Hi Leo,
Thank you for the observation. The flowers really seem to be long lasting... And the colours seem to be more intense with time... It's lovely :) I hope I can keep it growing...

Hi,
Another paph just bloomed. I'm good at misplacing labels. I think that this is Paph Concolor, but I'm not sure if it's a var or not. I think it's a lovely paph, with a dash of green. Anyone can educate me on the var? Thanks :)

P1050536.jpg

P1050535.jpg

Just a normal concolor I think. It doesnt look like longipetalum and certainly not an album

Back