Shore Orchid Festival (6/8 - 6/10)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Hey all,
The Shore Orchid Festival is this weekend. It will be held in Neptune, NJ @ Silva Orchids featuring the following vendors:

Andy's Orchids
Black Jungle Terrarium Supply
Brennan Orchids
Cal-Orchids
Canaima Orchids
Fishing Creek Orchids
J&L Orchids
Kelley's Korner Orchid Supply
Little Brook Orchids
Main Street Orchids
Oak Hill Gardens:
ORCHID INN
Orchid Phile
Piping Rock Orchids
Seed Engei
Silva Orchids
Stony Brook Orchids
Suwada Orchid Nursery
Ten Shin Gardens
Waldor Orchids

I'll be there on Saturday!!!

Sam started the drive up on Wednesday. I'm not going, but did get dibs on the compots that he was bringing. I have photos of the brachy and parvy compots that Orchid Inn is bringing if anyone needs them. Sorry, prices I don't have, although a couple show prices in the photos. I hope everyone that goes, enjoys themselves.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me post these photos. I know that I can post them directly into the post from photo buckets which is what I normally do. I received them in an e-mail as attachments. Then I clicked on the attachments then used the zoom or used the wheel on my mouse to enlarge the photos so that I could read the names. I'd like to do the same for others but don't know how. As a last resort if people send me an e-mail address I can forward the photos on to you.

For this post, everyone will pretend I am Bob from Albany.
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

Thanks for posting the photos Clark. If anybody has any questions about the names of any of the compots please contact me and I'll do my best to help you. As you can see some of these are fairly full compots and some are half compots.

NY Eric, I won't be bringing a camara as I'm not going. Sam left my compots home and will mail them next week.

Hi Justin, NO!!!!! they are not all mine, although I wish they were. These were the barchy and parvy compots that he was bringing to N.J. I had contacted Sam weeks earlier when he was just heading to Europe, and he said shoot him in e-mail this last Monday when he would be home, just long enough to get some plants and head to the Shore Festival. I e-mailed him on Monday night and he got back to me somewhat late on that same night. We then agreed I'd try to call him the following day from work, which is very hard for me to do. In the mean time he sent me the photos and we talked on the phone. I just couldn't find the time at work to figure out how to expand the photos and read the labels. I then asked Donna to call him and give him a dollar amount and just let him chose them. So that is the full story.

Last edited:
You are crazy. Sam Tsui had some beautiful in bud multi's!!!
P6090818.jpg

P6090817.jpg

P6090823.jpg

P6090822.jpg

P6090821.jpg

P6090820.jpg

P6090816.jpg

P6090809.jpg

P6090808.jpg

P6090807.jpg

P6090803.jpg

Latest posts