Schilleriana 09 previews.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
This year looks to be quite a show. 5 spikes, 2 with keikis with 2 spikes each. I counted 113 un-open buds today. I can't wait to see the whole mess in bloom!

Up close of a small spike with open blooms and one of its flowers

A pic of the spikes and buds. The spikes are 3' to 4' long, so its hard to get the mother plant in the same view.

That's easy! -

Next meeting/judging at Rick's place!

That would be fun except our house is torn up for kitchen/bathroom renovations and my wife would go nuts!!

For a reality check though, the flowers themselves do not have good enough form for a quality award, but I think the plant could be in the running for a cultural award.

wow. very nice! would you be willing to try and place some lindenii pollen on one of your flowers? i've been trying to remake primary hybrid phal Baguio with no success so far. i've got two flowers left, but the plant isn't in super shape

Spectacular!!!!! I look forward to seeing photos of all the flowers open. I agree on the cultural award....too bad you can't get it to a judging. :clap::clap::drool:

Latest posts

Back