sad news

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry....my condolences to you and your family. We'll be there for you!

Jean, you have always been one of my favorite people in the entire orchid world. Your cheerful greetings and welcome messages to all the newcomers are always a big bright spot here on the forum. You are kind, respectful, polite and helpful whenever you post here - and you're also one heck of a good orchid grower!!

I think everyone here has already expressed how I feel, but I want you to know how sorry I am for your loss, and that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Very much looking forward to your return.

My condolence to your family, we all share your loss.

Oh, Jean, I am so sorry -- what sad news. I join with all the others in offering my sincere thoughts and condolences to you and your family. And may good memories help you though this difficult time.

I am sorry to hear about Jean's wife; we all are sorry to hear about your family and wish the best for all of you. We are all here for you as well. You have been a friend to us, and your friends are here for you. God Bless

This is indeed terrible news. I am so sorry Jean. I send you my best wishes and strength to get through this tragedy. We're all thinking of you and I hope that you can feel our support from across the miles.

Scott Ware says it all perfectly. Thank you Scott. I know that your words echo the sentiment of all here.

Jean, you have always been one of my favorite people in the entire orchid world. Your cheerful greetings and welcome messages to all the newcomers are always a big bright spot here on the forum. You are kind, respectful, polite and helpful whenever you post here - and you're also one heck of a good orchid grower!!

I think everyone here has already expressed how I feel, but I want you to know how sorry I am for your loss, and that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Very much looking forward to your return.

Jean,

I was very shocked when I read this sad news yesterday and I was struggling to find the right words. I still can't find the words that I'm looking for and the knot that I felt in my stummach yesterday is still there.

I would like to offer my condolences to you, your family and your loved ones. My thoughts are with you.

Marc :(

I couldn't have said it better myself. My condolences to you and your family.

Regards, Mick

Cher Jean Lux, C'est avec tristesse que j'ai appris la mort de ta femme. je suis avec toi dans ce moment difficile car je sais qu'avec ta sensibilité musicale, ça doit t'affecter beaucoup. Sache qu'elle sera toujours avec toi dans tes pensées et tout au long de ta vie, elle te fera signe. Le temps aussi enlèvera ta douleur. La plaisir de refaire de la musique avec toi. Sincèrement,

Jean, I am very sorry to hear of your wife's passing. May the love and support of those around you give you strength in this most difficult time. We are all thinking of you.
Christine

Sincères condoléances Jean. je n'ose à peine imaginer la peine que crée la perte d'un être aussi cher. La culture de tes orchidées adoucira quelque peu celle-ci.

Thanks too all of you friends !!!!!!

My dear wife Triny passed away much too early: she would have been 63 yesterday .

You gave me a lot of comfort during these ... days !! I went through the threads of Slippertalk quite some times, esp. for changing my ideas, to have some distraction, without really reading the contents ....

Thanks again

Merci beaucoup

Jean

Latest posts

Back