royalty presents ....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Prince Edward of York (roth 'Noyo' x sand 'Candor').
Although only 2 flowers on this first blooming, I like the presentation, the size & overall quality. The first flower is 5 1/2" tall, petals 11" long. The second flower which is not quite all the way open is 5" tall & petals 9" long. The sand X's are interesting, the only other sand X I've bloomed is Michael Koopowitz & that plant is so much fun! When the blooms are unfurling, they do so in a matter of hours, this plant takes days, but worth the wait!

The plant has 3 growths, 34" leafspan in a 7 1/2" pot. I got the plant from an ebay vendor May 2007, it had a 24" leafspan & was in a 3 1/2"pot.

Good Job.. nice color and form.. and it is a great feelling to watch a sand x to open

Wonderful color, Rose! Impressive amount of growth over 18 months. I really need to get serious about finding a nice PEOY for myself!

I wish imageshack would let me view the photos. They must have done something recently, because I've never had problems seeing the pictures before:<

I wish imageshack would let me view the photos. They must have done something recently, because I've never had problems seeing the pictures before:<

I thought I had the same problem, but when I had clicked on one of the thumbnails, and was trying to figure out how to navigate the strange page, all of a sudden the picture popped up! It took a good 30 seconds to a minute.

Gorgeous blooms, BTW!! :D

Very nice! Swap some pollen with Dot to make crosses with Oberhausens Diamant.
That should make a nice cross! (Actually I thought PEOY X MK would be awesome!) The two growths, I doubt will be mature enough in another year to bloom, we'll see. Wouldn't it be awesome if both growths bloomed at the same time?! :drool: I will s____ t in my pants!

Latest posts

Back