Researching Paph growing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

orchidelirium

Hi all,

I am currently researching the orchid industry and trade as part of my PhD and I am just here to ask for your help again. I have posted a few surveys etc before and am very grateful for the great response so far (if I can ever help you with anything, please let me know).

My latest survey aims to gain a better understanding of the process and time from pollination to flowering for Paphiopedilum species and I am consulting with people who have expertise in this area for help.

I have designed a short set of questions aimed at anybody with a good knowledge of growing any species of Paphiopedilums, especially from seed. The questions can be found here and involve some brief questions about your experience growing different types of Paphs. The survey is only a few pages long, is anonymous and no information about you is required.

I would be very grateful if you could take 5-10 minutes to participate in this research. If you have any questions please do let me know and please pass this on to anybody who you think may be able to help.

Thank you!

Amy

Latest posts

Back