Quick Tour of Cape Cod orchid show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baodai

Reaction score
Enjoy everyone
BD

Attachments

• IMG_6996.jpg
    IMG_6996.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7002.jpg
    IMG_7002.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7007.jpg
    IMG_7007.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7014.jpg
    IMG_7014.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7017.jpg
    IMG_7017.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7020.jpg
    IMG_7020.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7021.jpg
    IMG_7021.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7030.jpg
    IMG_7030.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7054.jpg
    IMG_7054.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7059.jpg
    IMG_7059.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7060.jpg
    IMG_7060.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7076.jpg
    IMG_7076.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7084.jpg
    IMG_7084.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
Could someone identify the paphs. in the third photo from the left, top row, and located in the bottom of the photo. (Green striped dorsal with mahogany pounch. I recently saw these same paphs. (I believe) in another photo posted in the past week or so and am curious as to the name. Thanks for any help.

--Allen--

That could be anything Allen. I would bet it's a Maudiae type crossed with venustum. I have several crosses and they all look very similar to this one.

BD super show anf super PICs. Thanks

Thanks for the pics! Did you get the names of the Phrags? Especially the one that got awarded?

Beautiful! My husband proposed to me on Cape Cod...The Cape and orchids! Who could ask for more? :smitten: The pics. are beautiful!

Could someone identify the paphs. in the third photo from the left, top row, and located in the bottom of the photo. (Green striped dorsal with mahogany pounch. I recently saw these same paphs. (I believe) in another photo posted in the past week or so and am curious as to the name. Thanks for any help.

--Allen--

I think it is Paph. Mauven (Maudie x venustum)

Ramon:)

Wow, there are a couple of parvis, one in the middle top row and the second row middle!! :drool: [Don't tell the besseae hybrids I said that!]

Wow, there are a couple of parvis, one in the middle top row and the second row middle!! :drool: [Don't tell the besseae hybrids I said that!]
I am guessing that:
-Middle of top row is the result of hangianum x vietnamense
-Middle of second row is the result of emersonii x vietnamense

Top row parvi looks to me like hangianum x maliopense, Shun Fa Golden I believe it is called

Rob, I bought a sibling of that plant from the guy who had that display...here is a close up of the one he had in the display. Mine looks almost the same. It was labled Mem. Lary Heuer but I thought it was a hangianum hybrid, so I bought one

paph.jpg

Latest posts

Back