• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Question to All Australian members

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valenzino

Reaction score
Its a long time I am searching good selections of different coloured Cym. canaliculatum.
Can someone let me know wich is the best nursery in Australia that can export some to Italy?
Thanks!!!

Burleigh Park www.speciesorchids.com has some flasks listed and I know they export. Tinonee www.tinoneeorchids.com is worth contacting for plants that aren’t listed on their site. I bought some Cym. Australian Midnight and other plants from Tinonee, all great plants.

Regards, Mick

Try Western Orchids for flasks. They have albas, dark and spotted forms from all over the country. http://www.westernorchids.com.au/

Brett

Thanks,I need adult plants,I need to do some breeding and hybrids.

Thanks,I need adult plants,I need to do some breeding and hybrids.

Brett is right about Westerns. I have bought native cym plants from them in the past. I can give them a call tomorrow and ask about advanced plants. Let me know exactly what you’re after.
I would send an email to Tinonee as well as they have many more plants than what are listed on their website.
Regards, Mick

Thanks!
I am searching for 3 plants each of very different colours,like sprkesii,alba and mix colour of good form var canaliculatum to do nice pendant Cym hybrids( x devonianum,x floribundum etc....).Also interested to know what means "ridiculously expensive" Phyto(I am aware about its' so stupid expensive from OZ because stupid regulation with europe of few years ago).
Really thanks for interest and help!

I spoke to Helen Western and Ian Walters this morning and neither had advanced plants for sale. They can offer flasks to some countries but they are not accredited for the EU. They can offer phyto certificates. The cost for registration and inspections of their nurseries by AQIS to meet the requirements of the EU runs into a few thousand dollars a year and it isn’t viable. I’ll make a few more enquiries and PM you.

Regards, Mick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back