Pterostylis nutans

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As many as you can get me without any paperwork! That's the problem:( If there was a Canadian distributor for Australian terrestials, I'd be happy! Or, if there was an American seller who came to Canada for shows, etc. Although, I'd have to learn how to not kill them, though, lol.

I don't have Nutans but I have baptistii which is bigger better. If you really want them let me know and I'll send you some dormant tubers.

As many as you can get me without any paperwork! That's the problem:( If there was a Canadian distributor for Australian terrestials, I'd be happy! Or, if there was an American seller who came to Canada for shows, etc. Although, I'd have to learn how to not kill them, though, lol.

There's seed available on the terrestrial orchid forum's seed bank if you can get someone in Canada to flask it.

Hakone,
Your plant looks more like Pterostylis Nodding Grace (=curta x nutans) than nutans. The flowers of Pterostylis nutans bend over much more strongly than the flower in your photo.

Ptstnutans.jpg

Latest posts

Back