• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prime child

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy

Reaction score
8127bb3ff53542e196fc48b2bc354bfa.jpg

Free + shipping

Troy, I'm sorry to hear you have to let them go, what happened?

if I lived in the US I'd be well up for some of them, but sadly I'm in Europe...

I'm moving, the apts. I'm in are full of tweakers and are causing problems aarrgghh

One of them sliced my brake line it almost killed me, I don't participate in the drug use so I'm guessing I'm a threat.... there are no sense to hard drug addicts actions

For heaven's sake, is the whole world going mad??!!! I
do believe so and it appears moving to somewhere safer
is a fine idea...like some uninhabited, very remote island
far away from crazy people.

My brake line burst during rush hour on a huge 5 way intersection by the grace of god I didn't hit anybody

I removed the brake line and took it to a part store to replace it, they looked at it and said somebody had sliced it

I'm really sorry to hear that, Troy!
I lost my coral reef aquarium to meth lab fumes from druggie neighbors, so I know how you feel. Get yourself safe and we'll be here when you're ready.

I knew that reference, never thought they could make a person move. Best to leave before your locks are broken and all your stuff stolen. I could hold them for you. Let me know.

Thats funny you mention that because 2 weeks ago I went home and my doorknob had been shimmied loose barely hanging on the door, food missing and an old phone, some stuff gone through... there is no sense to someone that hasn't slept in 7 days

Latest posts

Back