Please help me find a post!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was a post where someone showed photos of some paph. seedlings that I believe where from Ten Shin Orchids that where damaged in shipping to the event. I think they were on the bottom of the box. The member took them and planted them with a couple of other runt paphs with no roots. The medium was bark mixture covered with live sphagnum moss. The end results where that they survived. I can't find the darn post. There was photos and everything. I want to show this point to someone who contacted me with a number of problematic seedlings right out of flask. Can any find this post? Thanks for the effort that some one will put into finding that post for me.

Bob, I did a search and couldn't find the thread, but I remember whoever it was planted the flasklings in live sphagnum and they did well. I remember at the time it made me want to cultivate some live moss but that is neither here nor there...

Back