Phragmipedium Professor Braem

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A photo of the whole plant would be more informative. Is this a first bloom seedling or
a division? I like the soft pink and yellow combo too.
It bloomed before. As you can see it is preparing another bud and it also has 2 or 3 new growths. I've updated my post with pictures of the whole plant.

It bloomed before. As you can see it is preparing another bud and it also has 2 or 3 new growths. I've updated my post with pictures of the whole plant.
Here is my flower appearance of Professor Braem from Equagenerausa. Each spike had 3 flowers. I am very pleased with plants from the Equagenera Florida location and the thin plastic pots/media grown in from them.
1627823551939.jpeg

Here is my flower appearance of Professor Braem from Equagenerausa. Each spike had 3 flowers. I am very pleased with plants from the Equagenera Florida location and the thin plastic pots/media grown in from them.
View attachment 29079
Mine is also from Ecuagenera. The flower evolved and resembles to yours.
My phrags came bare root. What kind of media your Phrag has?

If you untangle some of the “new” hybrid Phragmipedium names being sold in the trade you will find they are nothing more than hybrids that have been around for quite some time. This “name” is Phrag. sedenii, a hybrid that’s has been in collections for over 100 years.

Latest posts

Back