Ecuagenera is puzzling us again.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I mentioned, you should go to shows or to vendor in person. The plants Bill brings to shows are mature and will bloom.
Yeah Eric, that’s not possible for a lot of us…not to mention, people should sell quality plants all the time, not just at shows! 🙄

Seems like there are less fewer and less fewer vendors to buy from anymore. (Fixed by the grammar police)

I haven't bought anything from Ecugenera in the past few years but I don't know that I've ever received anything mislabeled.

One place I've bought several plants within the past five years is Krull Smith. They have been exceptional. They have a good variety of well grown plants across a lot of different genera. I don't have any ties to them, just stating my experience.

Speaking about phrag. vendors don’t forget Windy Hill Gardens. She has recently updated her website. You can also call or text her about phrags. She has many divisions available as well as seedlings of her own breeding. Always quality and properly labeled plants. Matter of fact I just got a small order from her that had one phrag. that was large and 2 growths.

Speaking about phrag. vendors don’t forget Windy Hill Gardens. She has recently updated her website. You can also call or text her about phrags. She has many divisions available as well as seedlings of her own breeding. Always quality and properly labeled plants. Matter of fact I just got a small order from her that had one phrag. that was large and 2 growths.
Thanks! Glad to know there’s been an update. Got several things from Marilyn last year and happy with them as always.

As a shameless plug on this thread for those of you looking for a younger nursery to replace your current vendors retiring in the next few years - I keep a decent stock of healthy and reasonably priced Phrags available. A few species, but mostly lots of interesting hybrids (some from larger nurseries, and some in-house stuff too). Just search up Flask & Flora on FB/IG and you’ll find them 😊

Sorry to be clueless here but I did find the site on FB but don't see any sales listings. Also looks like your new website isn't really provisioned yet either.

Back