• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phragmipedium Peruflora's cirila alca compots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

veracruz

I have compots of Phragmipedium Peryflora’s Cirila Alca (Phragmipedium kovachii X Phragmipedium D’alessandroi). These seedlings are approximately 1 ½ years out of flask and have leaf spans of 2.0 to 4.0 inches. There are 5 seedlings to a compot. You can e-mail me for a photo of the compot and the flower. A copy of the CITES import document will be provided with each order. You cannot present for judging or sell any kovachii or kovachii hybrid unless you have a copy of this permit. The price is $39.95 a compot plus $7.00 postage for any number of compots that you order. My e-mail is: [email protected]

Did you put mine in the mail yet? My wife's name is Christine. Can't wait till they get here!!!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

Here is PIC Dave sent me to post here. He beat me to the punch with the listing! They look really, really good.

phragca3.jpg

Last edited:
Is Clark trying to trade Chrissy for compots!? :poke:

Gasp!
If one person controls the paypal account...
Anyway, I'm excited about these. Wish I had them now, cool rain for a couple of days.

WaHoooooo!!!!

I got mine!!!
As described and pictured (w/o flower of course!).
Great deal and thank you! Clark :D

BTW, the USPO service was excellant today!!!

Maybe - but probably not. Still almost 4 days to go on that auction and there are some pretty rabid snipers who bid in the last 10 seconds of many auctions.

Take heart, Clark (I know you're just kidding) - most of the growers I deal with try to ship out the nicest things first, so since you already got your compot, I wouldn't be surprised if you got a "pick of the litter" selection at the time yours was shipped.

But - you could always hedge with a low maximum bid and then if you win, you can combine inventory to lower your cost basis!

I got a package from UPS today. Of course since I wasn't home to sign for it they returned it to their facility. I hate UPS and DHL!
If you lived some place where package theft was not so prevalent, they'd just leave them! (Image what would have happened to the seedlings if they'd been stolen...)

You remember the garbage collectors' strike many moons ago? Savvy New Yorkers wrapped theirs to look like gifts, and "accidentally" left them on park benches, doorsteps and the like. No more problem!

Back