Phragmipedium kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three plants, never bloomed. I have 2 perfect flower in my mind, first is cattleya dowiana and 2nd is ph. kovachii. Amazing!!!! Huge congrats on blooming!

Beautiful bloom❣️ I loved looking thru your Creations. Wow, the blooms are awesome❣️❣️❣️

my husband and I are fishermen too and had a wonderful fishing trip in Canada many years ago. So I too am wondering Where you chose to have your holiday.

I have fished Lake Athabaska, plus other, smaller lakes in central Saskatchewan, and a relatively small, but deep(!) one in the Lake of the Woods region, but never anything as as far east in Canada as you. Looks fabulous.

Just one hour and a half drive up north from were we live...
Many years ago we made a fishing trip (bucket list for a dear friend) to Reed Lake in Manitoba area. Four flights to get us there from S. Texas,last flight was on a Float/Seaplane. I don’t like to fly, but the holiday was a blast. Most memorable vacation ever! It was cccold, but the fish were biting!

Latest posts

Back