Phragmipedium kovachii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow and more wow! How long from your purchase as a seedling? How large was it when you first obtained it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow and more wow! How long from your purchase as a seedling? How large was it when you first obtained it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I believe that I bought it about 4 years ago from Orchids Limited and it was about 12 inches across. The leaves were much more narrow at that time as well.

Have you brought this in for judging yet?

No, I have not. There are not too many opportunities in this area. The few times I contacted the nearest AOS center, they took 3 months to return my inquiry. They were helpful in terms of the logistics of bringing in the plant, but not timely.

No, I have not. There are not too many opportunities in this area. The few times I contacted the nearest AOS center, they took 3 months to return my inquiry. They were helpful in terms of the logistics of bringing in the plant, but not timely.

You shouldn't need an apointment, and they should meet the same day /time each month.

You should just be able to walk the plant in on the monthly session, register the plant, and then wait around and watch the activity.

You shouldn't need an apointment, and they should meet the same day /time each month.

You should just be able to walk the plant in on the monthly session, register the plant, and then wait around and watch the activity.

Thank you. I've just never done it before and hoped for more guidance from the local AOS.

Cincinnati Judging Center
Chair - Janice Yates, 4110 Rose Ave., Cinncinati, OH 45229-1527; H: (513) 475-9771, Email: [email protected]

Judging takes place at the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati, 2715 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH at 1:00PM on the second Sunday of the month. Send cut flowers to: Steve Helbling, 2489 Erie Ave., Cincinatti, OH 45208-1201.

Cincinnati Judging Center
Chair - Janice Yates, 4110 Rose Ave., Cinncinati, OH 45229-1527; H: (513) 475-9771, Email: [email protected]

Judging takes place at the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati, 2715 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH at 1:00PM on the second Sunday of the month. Send cut flowers to: Steve Helbling, 2489 Erie Ave., Cincinatti, OH 45208-1201.

Thank you. Cincinnati is a bit far, I was trying for Ann Arbor, but more information is always helpful.

Latest posts

Back