Phragmipedium Jerry Dean Fischer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Robert

I knew it would kept your attention! This one is from Jean-Pierre. It`s blooming for the first time this spring. I`ve has been growing it in a cool greenhouse (12C at night and 18C during the day) to see how dark the flower would get (the photo was taken at that time in March). Since then, it has been moved to a warmer greenhouse (18C at night and 21C during the day) and the new flowers are almost as dark as the first one but a bit smaller.

Almost all the crosses I have made with that colorful 4n sargenteanum are showing that very nice coloration.

I'm going to upstate NY next weekend, but I'm checking the tournament schedule for when an event is in Montreal so i can find my way to JP Faust's! :D

Almost all the crosses I have made with that colorful 4n sargenteanum are showing that very nice coloration.

I think your cross is superb.
My parents live in Montreal, however my father thinks that I have too many plants already, so he is no help:sob:

Don't worry, when I go to Canada I'm making 2 stops and I'll pick you up a couple of goodies! :D
:drool::drool::drool:Are you planning to visit Vietnam as well?:drool::drool::drool:

Latest posts

Back