Phragmipedium Ecuagenera Dream

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice. Love the subtle color and the outdoor growing area. Will all those plants fit back in your house?

monocotman

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Looks to be a robust grower. Will the colour deepen when it flowers in the winter?
Davis

Djthomp28

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Love the subtle color and the outdoor growing area. Will all those plants fit back in your house?
That is always the question. Technically they all came out of the house. However it will be tight getting them back in, and what you can see if less than half. 🙄 😅

Every late summer/fall I need to rehome a bunch of orchids to make room the summer growth spurts.

Last edited:

Djthomp28

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Looks to be a robust grower. Will the colour deepen when it flowers in the winter?
Davis
Thanks. I don't think I have seen this one bloom during the cooler months. It is very possible it would deepen in color.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
That is always the question. Technically they all came out of the house. However it will be tight getting them back in, and what is can see if less than half. 🙄 😅

Every late summer/fall I need to rehome a bunch of orchids to make room the summer growth spurts.
You just need a bigger house...

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I think the flower is perfect! If you ever consider dividing, I'm your customer.

Djthomp28

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score

Tara

Reaction score
I ordered a couple of these two weeks ago, (with some other stuff of course) so it great to see a goodly grown one :)

NEslipper

Reaction score
Beautifully grown plant, and it looks like a huge flower, congrats!

Cearbhael

Reaction score
Cearbhael, is that a beautiful Siamese face I see????
Yes, that is my “shadow” since she was 7 weeks of age. I named her Pye and love her absolutely! She is a lilac point. Her mother was a blue point. She was 1 of 3 kittens that didn’t look blue like their mother. Took some researching to discover that both parents had to be blue with chocolate genes. She had to get both genes from both parents to end up lilac! I LOVE her colour!!

abax

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Pye is a gorgeous creature. Is she a talker? Siamese cats usually have a lot to say!

Cearbhael

Reaction score
Yes, she meows only if she is really looking for me or is agitated. Her personal language just between us is huge. Chirps,trills, the whispered meow. She rubs noses with me (absolutely necessary before falling asleep at night) Yes, she sleeps in my arms. During the day she owns the lap. The computer frustrates her because it takes my attention away from her! She definitely the Queen.

Latest posts