• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phragmipaphium Elisabeth Schrull - looking for a picture

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Just this time I am writing an article about Phragmipaphium .
So I am looking for a picture of the newest hybrid Phragmipaphium Elisabeth Schrull.
This hybrid was registred by J. Werner 2004. THe parents shall be Paphiopedilum dayanum and Phragmipedium Sedenii.

Many thanks and best greetings

Olaf

Are there really any genuine, proven paph x phrag hybrids? I thought there was something questionable about all of the reported ones. Any cyp or selenipedium intergenerics?

Hi Olaf,If you want I have a comunity pot of Ph.Don Wimber x Paph armeniacum made by me.Pod parent Ph.Don Wimber,outcome nothing to do with the parents...looks more like Polyantha paph....If need send you photo for your article.
Also have others,but really similar to the Phrag parent and think is kind of self pollination in reality...

Dear Eric,
there are 7 registred names and also 2 other hybrids shown in the net. All are really doubtful. That it is also the reason that I am looking for pictures of.

Dear Valenzino,
it would be really interesting to see the seedlings of your cross. Normally the seedlings die when they come out of the flask.

Best greetings

Olaf

Latest posts

Back