Phrag. Sedenii 'Roseum'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
This plant is a bloomaholic and it takes very little effort for it to get HUGE. I sold a division of this plant to a member here...so this is what you can look forward to! It usually has at least 2 spikes in various stage of bloom and would probably love to have more, but I have to make divisions now and again as it already takes up a lot of bench space. The leaf span is over 3 ft. and I believe it's currently in a 10 in. pot. One spike has 3 branches and 4 blooms open with more buds coming. The second spike is just starting to branch and has one flower open. I think this is a fairly common clone as I've seen it others have had it at shows.

SedeniiRoseum.jpg

FullSedenii.jpg

Congratulations for this great plant and its lovely blooms Candace!!
But I was struck to see the size that this Phrag can reach! :drool: I just got one last week, that looked really compact to me; the pot must be a 8 cm diam. one. Do I have to wait years to flowering size??? Jean

phragmipediumsedenii464eg9.jpg

Jean, you'll find that this one gets monster size quickly under good care. I bought my plant probably around the same size as yours and it was blooming within a year. I've probably divided it 4 times since I've owned it.

Latest posts

Back