Phrag schlimii & Phrag Carol Kanzer side by side

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
Very similar in plant size...both are cutie patooties !!:rollhappy:
DSCI0262.jpg

Very nice flowers and plants Great job Gilda!! I'm inline for a pc of one of the HOS member's schlimii. I hope I don't kill it.

Interesting comparison, Gilda. Your schlimii is indeed very sweet. It's nice to know my new Carol will not become a monster! She certainly takes after her mother. Interesting, also, that the schlimii spike is taller than Carol's.

Interesting comparison, Gilda. Your schlimii is indeed very sweet. It's nice to know my new Carol will not become a monster! She certainly takes after her mother. Interesting, also, that the schlimii spike is taller than Carol's.

Dot, The spikes are approx. the same height..Carol went into a smaller pot and it is not sitting as high as the schlimii. Here is a closeup of the schlimii taken with my better camera a couple of years ago...that camera has sinced quit working properly...:sob:
allpics125.jpg

. Here is a closeup of the schlimii taken with my better camera a couple of years ago...that camera has sinced quit working properly...:sob:

So that's why I got the camera! :rolleyes:
Yay schlimii hybrids!
BTW, Phrag Carol Kanzer = schlimii x pearcei; and it can get to be a monster!

WOW :drool:

I'm gettin' a schlimii, love it!

Thanks for posting the close up

So that's why I got the camera! :rolleyes:
Yay schlimii hybrids!
BTW, Phrag Carol Kanzer = schlimii x pearcei; and it can get to be a monster!

Eric, A camera is only good ,if the person behind it knows how to take pics ! !:poke::p
My Carol might get to be a "monster" in diameter, with lots of spikes(keeping fingers x'd) but not in height...she is very petite !

No judging...not into that anymore. Your all's nice comments are all I need !!:)

:clap: KUDOS!!! Don't get me wrong, I would love to show a plant that was worthy of being awarded but most are for our enjoyment & sharing with others! And it is as cute as a dickens!

Latest posts

Back