Phrag longifolium fma album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I don't remember there being any other album Phrags.
Hi Eric, I think we are aligned, but I considered it an albino because of lacking red pigments, so then there is also the besseae's flavum form to consider as albino, which sadly is still missing in my collection :) The rest of my collection is Paph's but I really like this one, so I cherish this Phrag a lot!

I have longifolium album 'Super Charlie' and it's a winner for number of blooms and frequency of blooming. It's a
very tough Phrag. to kill as well. Mine flourished even though I had a power outage last winter and temps. in the
greenhouse dropped into the high forties/low fifties.

I have longifolium album 'Super Charlie' and it's a winner for number of blooms and frequency of blooming. It's a
very tough Phrag. to kill as well. Mine flourished even though I had a power outage last winter and temps. in the
greenhouse dropped into the high forties/low fifties.
ADDICTED!

Hi Eric, I think we are aligned, but I considered it an albino because of lacking red pigments, so then there is also the besseae's flavum form to consider as albino, which sadly is still missing in my collection :) The rest of my collection is Paph's but I really like this one, so I cherish this Phrag a lot!
DirGo, Bill Goldner of Woodstream Orchids has selfings of his awarded P. besseae flavum ‘Broadwaters’. And Tom has them from time to time, I got a b.f. ‘Green Gold’ HCC/AOS x self. from him.

Latest posts

Back