• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag Living Fire Large plant for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Orchidsarequeen

I have a large blooming size plant for sale. I can accept money orders and paypal. It would be 40.00 or best offer plus shipping. It has a leaf span of 25 inches and 14 inches tall.

Welcome newst member! Do you have PICs of your plant for sell! And why not just list it on Ebay rather then joining our forum to sell one plant? Unless of couse, you are planning on continuing to be active on the forum.

Welcome to the forum! It would be nice to introduce/tell us about yourself in a thread in our 'Greeting & Salutations' section, which you'll find under forum jump at the bottom of any page.
As Rick stated, a picture would be nice. Is this a multi growth plant? What size pot is it in now? Has it bloomed before?

pictures of my plant

I am having problems with adding a picture. It has two new growth fans and two old growth fans. I'll try to figure out why I can't get the picture loaded.

Photo of Phrag Living Fire For sale

Here is the actual photo of the plant

Attachments

• 2008_0820orchids40011_1_1_1.JPG
    2008_0820orchids40011_1_1_1.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Back