Phrag Les Landes 4N

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

So I saw this spikeing and got really excited the lable say's Phrag Bouley Bay 4N ex EYOF.

I paid a fiar price for this plant a nice large division.

I honestly don't remeber Bouley Bay being so pink, I it is right was wondering if any one else has had a simliar plant or If this is right. I'd like ot have the right name to the plant.

Its a lovely flower and I have nothing against it just really love Bouley Bay.

Just had an e-mail back from the EYOF and they have confirmed that it is actually Les Landes.

Last edited:
I really wish it had been but my MCD and Don Wimber are really vivid colours and they where all in spike at the same time and bud

Well I have just had an e-mail back from the nursery I got the plant from and they don't think it is Bouley Bay. They think its is Phrag Schroderea .

With of the flower is 4 1/2 inch
Length 4.2 inch

Then what is it lol
As it can't be Bouley Bay at all wrong colour and shape I'm awaiting an e-mail from the EYOF, so see if they can work it out as it is orgianlly came from them.

They have replyed and its got a new lable as Les Landes 4N

1999, EYOF: 1/4 each besseae, caudatum, longifolium, and schlimii. Unique to have tetraploids of each of these. Hanna Popow x Leslie Garay are the parents and maybe these were converted to tetraploid to create the parents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful flower. Looks like my Avatar, wich I also got labeled as a Bouley Bay 4N. Like yours, it didn't quite turn out to be one.
Still very nice, though. I got it from Piping Rock Orchids in the States, so it's most likely not the same cross. Glen told me that
my plant was most likely an Acker's Charm 3N.

Phrag.AC.zoom.oct.2011.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful flower. Looks like my Avatar, wich I also got labeled as a Bouley Bay 4N. Like yours, it didn't quite turn out to be one.
Still very nice, though. I got it from Piping Rock Orchids in the States, so it's most likely not the same cross. Glen told me that
my plant was most likely an Acker's Charm 3N.

Phrag.AC.zoom.oct.2011.jpeg

That is is stunning bloom love the petals on it

Latest posts

Back