Phrag. Jason Fischer 'True Blood'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason any info on the parents?

The 'Rick Hunter' besseae parent comes from an old Orchid Zone sib of ('Ozone' x 'Eat my Dust'), which still are excellent breeders for size and color.

The Mem. Dick Clements 'Red Wing' is the best breeding MDC we have, but I don't know when or where it originated from. It has been here for as long as I can remember. It tends to grow fast and throw out multiple growths.

I've only flowered 3 of these so far, so it's nice to see this! So far, one of the three I have flowered looks very similar to this one.

The 'Rick Hunter' besseae parent comes from an old Orchid Zone sib of ('Ozone' x 'Eat my Dust'), which still are excellent breeders for size and color.

The Mem. Dick Clements 'Red Wing' is the best breeding MDC we have, but I don't know when or where it originated from. It has been here for as long as I can remember. It tends to grow fast and throw out multiple growths.

I've only flowered 3 of these so far, so it's nice to see this! So far, one of the three I have flowered looks very similar to this one.

Thanks Jason

Back