Phrag fischeri

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute flower and healthy looking plant. I've been looking for one of these for a while.

Good stuff JeanLux. Do you still have your GH and just trying these indoors for cooler temps?

Correct Rick!!!! GH still there and full !!!! And too hot in Summer for these somewhat expensive plants that I try to have under closer control in my bedroom :)!! I have some more spiking, but my kovach is still reticent ! Jean

Nice!

I just love how long andreettae keeps sending out bloom after bloom. My andreettae has been blooming since the end of May. Does fischeri bloom as long?

Such beautiful flowers. My fischeri should bloom this winter and I'm terribly excited to see the first bud. BTW, my
besseae x Kov. is a slow grower and somewhat frustrating.
The plant looks very good, but is prone to erwinia if left
sitting in water.

Nice!

I just love how long andreettae keeps sending out bloom after bloom. My andreettae has been blooming since the end of May. Does fischeri bloom as long?

Yes, the first flower for fischeri was in Juli, this is the 3. , and at least 2 more buds visible !! For andrettae first flower in August, this one is 2., and 1 more small bud there!!

Jean

Very nice flowers. It seems to me that you have very good plants so take care of them.

Back