Phrag. dalessandroi (Acker's Flamenco Dancer x Acker's Fire Tower)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely. I have a bunch of these dalessandrois and I'm having a hard time trying to decide which one I like best and/or if any of them are worth culling. They're all so nice and I have a hard time being objective. Who was selling them, if you don't mind me asking?

Lovely. I have a bunch of these dalessandrois and I'm having a hard time trying to decide which one I like best and/or if any of them are worth culling. They're all so nice and I have a hard time being objective. Who was selling them, if you don't mind me asking?
Let me know if you get to the culling… ;)

This was picked up on the members sales table. One of our members picked up a flask years ago and had some for sale.

Latest posts

Back